Monday, July 21, 2008

bedroom!

WE ARE OFFICALY AT HOME! yes! i painted my room today. well, Friend did, but whatever. its pink and it says "serpent" in really big fancy letters. i mean so big that it takes up 3 out of 4 walls! we got pink carpeting (i convince Friend to buy me some!) so it will be so awesome! I had a bath last night and it was really cool! because a bathtub it human sized, it was like a pool to me! it was all warm and huge and awesome! we also watched videos on youtube! i want to show you the best ones.


look at them! i love them! "put a banana in your ear! a banana in my ear?" "chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga SHOE SHOE!" "it's a liopleurodon, Charlie! a magical liopleurodon!" any way, yeah. i love my room. my houise. Shayde. the swings. al the fish in the pond. charlie the unicorn. pizza. music- OMG! PIZZA"S HERE! gotta get off the computer! BYE!

SERPENT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nameless said you wern't getting many comments so here i am commenting. Your room sounds cool, though pink isn't my favorite colour still and those videos are great to.

Nameless said...

yay!thanks for commenting,cuz I don't ever get any! I like my room too!what color is your room?ttfn!
serpent

P.S. I'm on the iPod right now!