Tuesday, September 9, 2008

poems

Friend said i should show you some of my poems. i guess i could. here are a few:

the fish

a flick of a tail
plentiful bubbles from me
my life as a fish

she is Nameless

she seems sad
alone
scared
brave

she wants out
love
a place
a name

she needs a hug
a smile
a home
a friend

she has strength
wings
fangs
brains

she knows whats right
how to protect
how to fight
how to live

she was rejected
unwanted
broken
accepting her fate

she is perfect

but it shows

i thought you were gone forever
but it shows that thoughts are wrong

i cried because i left you
but is shows there was no reason to cry

I called though you couldn't hear me
but it shows that you might have heard

i fought, but there was nothing to fight for
but it shows that there probably was

i dreamed of when i'de find you
but it shows that dreams do come true

I smiled because i could see you
but it shows that good things do last

i was happy because we were reunited
but it shows that life is good

but it shows that you love me
but it shows that i love you


whispers

alone, but it doesn't feel certain
whats that sound?
i think i hear whispers

in a quiet room, or not
whats that sound?
i know i hear whispers

by myself, not to be sure
whats that sound?
i do hear whispers

everyone left, or so i think
whats that sound?
i hear whispers!

am i going insane?
whats that sound?
do you hear the whispers?

is that what you thought?
is that the sound?
I thought they were whispers!


these are all poems that have to do with my life. the first one is about me reading the minds of the fish in the pond. The second one is about what i got from Friends brain when i analyzed it for the first time. the third is about when we rescued Shayde. and the fourth is about when i found that i could read minds.

thats about it. see you later!

Serpent








No comments: