Tuesday, June 24, 2008

YAY!

hooraw!I have a blog and it is awesome! i just got out of petsmart. it was SO cool! i got fed all kinds of stuff and i got polished and my mouth was cleaned and i smell nice and everything! Friend still won't let me use the nail polish on my tail! they put these things in my ears though that made me hear classical music. I didn't even know i had ears!i mean i did but i didn't know they were big enough to put anything in them!I need to put some of that Betoven stuff on my ipod! its really soothing! but i have a blog, so nananananana!

when i got back i was playing with photobucket and i made a picture of what i would want to look like if i were human! I can't get it right now, so i'll show you later! I have to go! see ya,

Serpent

4 comments:

feather said...

yay serpent has her own blog!!! And Serpent- tell Friend that if Willow, our flock's catgirl, can dye her kitty ears blue, you should be allowed to paint your tail. That would be cool!!
p.s. check out my blog sometime!!
-feather

Nameless said...

Does she have a cats body? I want to know if i`m the only one in a animal body! You here that, friend? I want a pink and purple tail!

Serpent

feather said...

uh, srry... she's human except for furry little kitty ears and claws... well, and amber eyes... but I do know someone, haven't seen him in a while, that was a brown tabby cat. Hmm... if I see any others, I'll tell u!!!

Nameless said...

OK, thanks! it's kind of annoying that i'm the only one i've met.

Serpent